Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is all the buzz right now in terms of website traffic. According to backlinkboom, it still involves money and time which will all go to waste if not taken seriously. So, here are ten SEO tips that you can do by yourself if you are short with cash.
MASTER KEYWORD RESEARCH
- some research about Google keywords is a big move for your SEO career. Being able to know how the consumers think when typing on that search bar will make you gauge the idea and understanding on what keywords to put in your articles or contents.
UNDERSTAND THE COMPETITION
- and foremost, understand your niche first. Then, look up online on similar successful websites and how they do their SEO. Being able to know your competition means that you can learn and acquire effective strategies they do. Do not fear rivalry. Just join their flow.
PLAN YOUR SITE
- knowing the keywords andcompetition in the niche you chose, the next task to do is construct the site. Being able to plan where to put the top-, mid-, and low-tier web pages is great so that visitors in the site will easily access it.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SITE
- is the best but hardest part of the process. CREATING THE PAGES! Although a lot of things should be considered, one of them is making the site mobile-friendly since a lot of people own mobile phones and access things on said gadget more than others.
PRODUCE REGULAR CONTENT
- a schedule to release your content consistently. Not doing so and having an unstable upload schedule will harm your website traffic. It should be constant. Do not worry because you do not need to upload long blocks of articles. Videos and photos are good too!
DIY PUBLIC RELATIONS
- and advertise that website like you are a PR representative. If you feel intimidated doing it, you should seek assistance so you could do it right. Make sure to reach all of the target audience in various platforms for better public exposure and website traffic.
BUILD YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK
- networking has been the most essential way of promoting your site. At least join major social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram since millions of people are there. Being able to greatly use the three is a major advantage in so many ways.
UNDERSTAND GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- Analytics can be your friend if used right. If actually tracks your performance and progress so you will be able to know what to focus on in improving your website and overall SEO skills. By clicking its Organic Search, you will already see your performance
READ AN SEO BLOG
- recommended series SEO How-To is a great reference to know more about SEO. It is a free guide contains numerous reliable and enlightening all about a fool-proof and dummy-proof of doing SEO. Doing so will expand your knowledge on the field to do better.
- last tip is asking questions. Showing interest in your job and asking things to do better is a good trait to have upon doing SEO. A lot of forums online offer a lot of advices and discussions on how to do SEO, especially if you are a beginning.
- again, here are ten (10) tips to do SEO in your own!